For more information about the admissions process, or treatment at Smarmore Castle alcohol and drugs rehab centre, please call our confidential phone lines:You’re welcome to call our team anytime
- From the Republic of Ireland, please call us on: 041 214 5111
- For international enquiries, please call: +353 41 214 5111
We strive to offer as much information as possible over the phone at all times. However, please note that the level of information we can provide varies at different times of the day and week, according to the following schedule:
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm – Fully staffed admissions office. Medical staff and therapists available.
- Monday to Friday, 5pm to 11pm – Admissions staff member may be available. Nursing staff also assisting in managing any enquiries.
- Monday to Friday, 11pm to 9am – Message service available. On duty nursing staff may be able to answer your call.
- Saturday and Sunday – Nursing staff available. Call-back from admissions department available throughout the weekend. A doctor or the Clinic Manager will be available to progress any urgent admissions.