Welcome to our website.
The term Smarmore Castle or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is Smarmore Castle Private Clinic, Smarmore, Near Ardee, County Louth, Ireland, A92 YY22 . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website are correct and up to date – this includes information on our fees, services offered, advice given.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- A request for reproducing materials may be permitted if a ‘do follow’ backlink from your website is given to our website.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We endeavour to use person-centrered language across our website, however the use of non-person centred language may at times be used within quotes or biographical blog entries or for SEO purposes. This does not reflect Smarmore Castle’s official position on using person-centred language.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We reserve the right to remove any content or comments at any time.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
Last updated & clinically assessed 2 September, 2021