Addiction to painkillers and opioid medications can have a devastating impact on the life of the user, but with the right help, it is treatable.
The sooner the painkiller addiction is tackled through a comprehensive detox and therapy programme, the greater the chance for full and long-lasting recovery.
At Smarmore Castle, we effectively treat painkillers and opioid drug addiction through an individualised rehab plan which includes care from a Consultant Psychiatrist, detox supervised by a medical team, medical tests and treatment, and psychotherapy sessions – individual and group therapy, and complementary therapies including equine therapy and drumming therapy.
Specific Painkiller Information
For more information on different painkiller drugs and their corresponding addiction treatment programmes, see below:
- Buprenorphine (Subutex) Addiction
- Buprenorphine & Naloxone (Suboxone) Addiction
- Codeine Addiction
- Fentanyl (Actiq, Duragesic, Sublimaze) Addiction Treatment
- Hydrocodone (Vicodin) Addiction
- Methadone Addiction
- Morphine (Kadian, Avinza) Addiction
- Oxycodone (OxyContin, Percocet) Addiction
- Tramadol (ConZip, Ultram) Addiction
Get in touch todayTo find out how we can help you, please telephone Smarmore Castle on our 24-Hour Helpline: 041 214 5111 or click here to arrange a free addiction assessment. You’re almost there.
Last updated & clinically assessed 22 April, 2022