Addiction to painkiller and opioid medications can have a devastating impact on the life of the user, but with the right help it is treatable. The sooner the painkiller addiction is tackled through a comprehensive detox and therapy programme, the greater the chance for full and long-lasting recovery.
At Smarmore Castle, we effectively treat painkiller and opioid drug addiction through an individualised rehab plan which includes care from a Consultant Psychiatrist, detox supervised by a medical team, medical tests and treatment, psychotherapy sessions – individual and group therapy, and complementary therapies including equine therapy and drumming therapy.
Specific Painkiller Information
For more information on different painkiller drugs and their corresponding addiction treatment programmes, see below:
- Buprenorphine (Subutex) Addiction
- Buprenorphine & Naloxone (Suboxone) Addiction
- Codeine Addiction
- Fentanyl (Actiq, Duragesic, Sublimaze) Addiction Treatment
- Hydrocodone (Vicodin) Addiction
- Methadone Addiction
- Morphine (Kadian, Avinza) Addiction
- Oxycodone (OxyContin, Percocet) Addiction
- Tramadol (ConZip, Ultram) Addiction